Entertainment Weekly First Look: This is Where I Leave You.
The fourth - and final - topic we’re going to be collaborating on for the series of social impact videos we’re teaming w/ Pivot to make is RE: Public and Private. Contribute all your art & ideas on this media topic to the collaboration.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord yourself on Camera discussing your thoughts on Public and Private or answer the following questions briefly and concisely:
- What do you make Public? What do you keep Private? Be specific.
- Do you post anything of yours (writing, photos, etc.) on any Social Media Outlets? Why or why not?
- Do you post any of your thoughts or art somewhere Private, like a journal?
- How do you decide what you make Public and what you keep Private? Or do you not think about it that much? Explain.
- Have you ever experienced any consequences for sharing something Publicly? Did you regret it? Explain.
- Have you ever shared something Publicly that you had kept Private for a long time? Did you experience positive results from doing so? What happened?
i’ve been staring at this for the last 2 minutes.
Amy Poehler wins Best Comedy Actress - TV for Parks and Recreation, at the American Comedy Awards 2014.